oliver + s class picnic blouse

When I finally got around to organising my fabric stash recently, I found some fun floral fabric I bought on sale at John Lewis last summer. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it at the time (just giving in to my inability to resist pretty fabric!). When I found it again, it seemed perfect for a top for my daughter. I had already made A some oliver + s puppet show shorts and thought the class picnic blouse would be perfect with it.


She loves it, and the cotton fabric is light enough for the weather here. Several hours after I took this picture, she spilled cold tea on herself, so I have now been trying to take tea stains out of the blouse! Good thing the fabric is extra wide and I have enough left for another one should my stain removing attempts fail...

Comments

Popular Posts